Equipment Donation through Second Swing
Have an old set of golf clubs packed in the corner of your garage? Donating equipment is another way to help support First Tee – Greater Houston by converting your old, unwanted golf equipment into a cash donation for our chapter.
With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program the value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to First Tee – Greater Houston as a cash donation.
Here a few tips for making your equipment donation:
- Fill in if you want your funds to support First Tee – Greater Houston
- Don’t see a brand listed on the trade-in website? Please call 2nd Swing at (612) 216-4152 to see if the item qualifies for a donation.
- Please call 2nd Swing at (612) 216-4152 if you have questions about an item qualifying for a donation. Golf balls will no longer be accepted.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent within 3-4 weeks of receiving donation.
Donate Equipment to the Chapter
First Tee – Greater Houston accepts and appreciates your equipment donation. We will accept the following items:
- All items, especially youth sizes
- Golf Balls
- Clubs manufactured after 2000
- Gently used golf bags
- gently used apparel (no used shoes)
- Clean golf towels
- Functioning training aids
You can drop off equipment that meet the above criteria Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
F.M. Law Park 8400 Mykawa Road, Houston TX, 281-459-8719